Criteria for enrolling in the Retreat To Tuscany Program
– Does each woman have a sense of adventure, a willingness to try new things and a playful approach to getting out of her “comfort zone”?
– Is she ready to commit to a renewed focus on self-care and well-being?
– Has she grown through her difficult times?
– Does she have courage, wisdom and compassion, a sense of humor, a great laugh, spirit and soul?
– Does she want to make a difference and help hold space for other courageous women who also need support for personal growth and break-throughs?
– Does she have a sense of community and a value for embracing a new culture where she can give back by sharing her talents and gifts?
– Can you count on her?
– Will the group be a sanctuary for her and create a safe environment to show up authentically?
If Accepted – Your Commitment includes upholding the following Agreements and Promises.
– Self-care and wellness are held sacred through the preparation and full Retreat experience
– We intend to stretch beyond our comfort zones and welcome new experiences.
– We are here for the purpose of reconnecting with ourselves and each other.
– We celebrate openness and courage and strive for breakthroughs.
– Our journey is intended for us as individuals AND as a group.
– Confidentiality is fiercely held. Everything we work through in the group stays in the group.
– We are committed to non-judgment and honesty.
– We hold each other fully capable, creative and resourceful.
– We build connection by sharing our uniqueness and our commonalities.
– Curiosity and transparency always.
– We share inspiration through our stories and ways of being together.
– We encourage each other to think bigger and stretch beyond the familiar as we learn and grow.
– We champion each other and what is possible.
– We listen.
– We draw on our feminine leadership strengths with pride.
– We hold that positive change will be experienced for each member and the group.
– We trust the process and the group.
– We honor a growth mindset.
– We have fun!
My Commitment to you includes:
– Believing in you and your ability to discover and achieve your vision of success and that you know what is needed for your self-care on this journey.
– Allowing you to be 100% authentic and fully YOU.
– Being in integrity and honest at all times.
– Sharing resources, ideas and inspiration to support you as a part of this group.
– Creating a dynamic, safe and courageous circle for you to thrive in before, during and following the Retreat.