“So much space, such silence, so much time. To drift. To think. To let your mind roam anywhere it pleases. To dream. Perhaps the true luxury of our age is not the piles of goods we endlessly accumulate, but time. And perhaps the truest freedom is to be left alone.” -The Hills of Tuscany, by Ferenc Mate’
Tuscany is generously endowed with earthly wonders. Natural beauty, history, art, and cuisine: these things are not unique to other places, but everything comes together here in a special way that feeds your soul and connects with your heart. Tuscany provides us a slower pace of life, an opportunity to “be in the moment”, and when your physical self and your mind slow down… you can access so much from within. Breakthroughs happen, the mind actually feels sharper.
Retreat to Tuscany is an opportunity for YOU to take time to pause, to listen to what is all around and what is inside of you. It’s a precious time away from the frantic rush, time given to explore your creative self, and to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
- A small, private group retreat for 8-12 women for a 1-week guided , full-immersion Tuscan experience
- Settle into the Tuscany lifestyle in your private villa that is nestled in the heart of Montisi, a vibrant small medieval hill town that is centrally located in the beloved Toscana region of Italy
- Includes your private room with an ensuite bathroom at the gorgeous Villa Maddalena for 7 nights and 6 days of customized, guided tours and excursions (including some private and exclusive events designed just for this group), daily breakfast and group dinners, an off-site organic cooking class at a private family-owned farm, wine, cheese and olive oil education, shopping in lively Tuscan villages, art and history education, and daily transportation via private touring van
- Morning yoga lessons with transformational coaching exercises designed to help you focus on self-care and personal development for the leader in you
- Total investment: $4925 for Garden View rooms with private bath, and $4725 for Village View rooms with private bath. Larger groups will also have access to the adjoining 2-bedroom fully furnished apartments, at $4425 per person. This is a perfect choice for 2 women who want a shared space with a little more privacy, with full access to the Villa.
- Not included: air fare, airport transfers, some mid-day lunches, and all personal shopping and purchases. You will be provided with a private travel consultant who can help you with booking travel arrangements, extended excursions and personal international travel advice, if needed. We also have options for group airport transfers and will assist with all coordination to and from the villa.
Enrollment NOW open for 2021 and 2022 programs!
“The Mission behind Retreat to Tuscany is the same it has always been: “Awakening your Joy for Life and Reconnecting with YOU!”
Join me on a personal journey of awakening as we immerse ourselves in a week of unique adventures focused on self-care and well-being, and reconnect with the amazing leader in you.
For the Leader in You: An independent personal journey that you can experience with a special group!
Once you are enrolled, you will be provided with monthly group video conference coaching and education events with your Retreat to Tuscany travelers that includes:
-Setting intentions and personal goals for a transformational retreat experience
-Group coaching exercises focused on self-care and preparation for full immersion into the Tuscan lifestyle and your well being
-Education about the traditions and rituals of the Italian culture and your village of Montisi
-Guided workshops filled with travel and packing tips, provided by Theresa’s team of experts
-Journaling and clearing to open space for receiving all that your retreat has to offer you
-Preparation and support for quieting the chatter that holds you back from achieving your dreams while awakening the remarkable leader in YOU
-A special care package that includes gifts that will help to make your travels easy and fun!
Click the link below to view current programs available: